Let's be freaks...: And oh so tired of bein sick
First of all… Salt Lake City, I am so sorry that we had to cancel our show. There aren’t many things I regret more than letting our fans down. Canceling shows is a big deal to all of us and I tried so hard just to push through them but unfortunately that wasn’t the smartest idea for my health. Canceling was the last resort and again I’m sorry it came down to that.
Maybe I can just quickly try explain what’s going on, so you hear it straight from me. This started last week when we were meant to play Conan… And I woke up feeling really sick. I thought it was just a sore throat but didn’t want to risk not being well for our own shows, so we cancelled. I stayed in and got some food and of course, caught food poisoning from it… Because, why not? Not to get all graphic on you but it was a lot like that scene in The Exorcist where she projectile pukes green and it’s really violent. That ended up burning my throat which made it sore all over again. Then to make matters worse I woke up a couple of days later having gotten some sort of virus, which is what I’m still dealing with now.
And there you have it. Clearly, it has not been my week. I wish that my being sick didn’t affect so many people and again, I am terribly sorry to everyone who I have let down by not being able to perform tonight.
Thanks to everyone who’s sent me a get well soon message or any kind of support over the last week. So thankful that music has connected us.
See you all soon.
- Fall Out Boy: The witty one that everyone likes. Was off school for a long time but is back now. Everyone missed him.
- My Chemical Romance: The sensitive one who helped anyone he could. Left school in 2013
- Panic! At The Disco: The kid Fall Out Boy took under his wing. Likes big words.
- Blink-182: The funny one that hides behind their jokes.
- Green Day: The kid in the year above that everyone looks up to.
- Sleeping With Sirens & Pierce The Veil: The inseparable best friends.
- Fun: The averagely known kid who wrote a one really good essay and became popular overnight.
- 30 Seconds To Mars: The arty one who likes to make films.
- Muse & Coldplay: The massively popular ones.
- All Time Low: Looks up to Blink-182. Similar sense of humour to him.
- Paramore: The pretty one.
- Bring Me The Horizon: The one who looks scary, but is actually quite nice.
- You Me At Six: The fashionable one.
Hayley and Josh
As a kid I wanted to be…